December 30, 2018

Welcome to the Last Post of 2018


I want to thank those who helped make 50 authors from 50 States so successful this year. 

Image result for thankyouFrom John Lindermuth  http://www.jrlindermuth.net , of Pennsylvania who’s post garnered over 870 reads during his week to the authors penning about Arizona, Ken Weene http://www.kennethweene.com , Krista Lynn www.kristallynn.com and Heidi Thomas http://www.heidimthomas.com . Their post gained the most comments.

Thanks to all our readers.  You’re support means a lot to the many people who write, work in writing, publish, photograph and all the other ways creating comes about.  These creators spend a ton of time on getting their passions out and, support for that work makes it all worthwhile.  
Image result for happy new year 2019
I toast to a great 2018. 

In 2019 we’re looking to continue to build on your support and friendship.  50 Authors from 50 States blog is set for the first post of the year highlighting the State of Alabama.  If you stop over and leave a comment on that post, or any post throughout the year, you’ll be eligible for the end of the month grand prize.  The prize will come from the state with the most comments for that month.  You’ll learn about writing talents who live and work in the USA and you’ll have the opportunity to win awesome prizes like the one from Surf’s Up Candle Company of New Jersey https://surfsupcandle.com  awarded in July.  
   
As owner of this blog, I appreciate the time you take out of your day to join us and support those who make this blog happen and I’m looking forward to 2019.  I really don’t have a plan for 2019 besides making it from one day to the next and maybe dinner at a new place I haven’t been to about half hour from my house.  I’m not a great goal setter so I figure those might be easy to achieve.  I’d like to get my bathroom painted.  I’m not much of a painter either. 

My goal last year was to pay off the debt left from having husband’s knee replaced and covering the cost that our insurance didn’t.  We’re lucky we have insurance and my wish for you, in 2019, is so you will have MANY fortunate things.  

Check back right here 1/7/2019 for the first post of the year.  Follow the blog for notifications when that post goes up so you won’t miss the chance to read more about every state and I wish you, on top of fortunate things, happiness, health and love for 2019.

Image result for all the best
                                                             Annette Snyder

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Annette, and thanks for all the author support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunities, Annette!! Have a great 2019!

    ReplyDelete

Follow 50 Authors from 50 States blog for the latest