December 16, 2018

Check Right Here for More Information on This Blog in 2019

50 Authors from 50 States Blog wishes all of you a festive upcoming holiday season.  I hope all your holiday shopping is done and under budget- unlike mine.  

We try and give each of our kids a little something each year and, though I voted for snowblowers this year, the prices didn't go down far enough to buy four.  I'll watch, like I did last year, at the end of snow season and see what I find.  

I'd love to tell you what we did get the kids this year but we won't be celebrating until next weekend and some of my kids read this blog!  


If you're traveling, like one of my granddaughters is this week, I hope you have safe travels. 
If you're staying home, I hope those you love make it over for something festive.
If you're planning relaxing alone time, enjoy.



If you have to work, know that for the first time since I started my job 13 years ago, I'll have 4 days off over the Christmas holiday--a rare treat for me.  Usually, I try and let others have those days and I work.  Sorry you're not off.  I'd buy you a beverage if I could for your efforts.  In fact, if you leave a comment here this week, on this post and let me know if you've got to work on Christmas, I might just pick your name and send you a treat from 50 Authors from 50 States blog. Remember to leave a form of contact so I can find you if you're selected.   


Check back here closer to the end of the year to see the exciting things we have in store for next year!  2019 is looking like its going to be a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow 50 Authors from 50 States blog for the latest