February 17, 2019

Looking for a Beachy Book? Bethany Beach Books Should Fill That Need


When I travel, some of my favorite places to visit are the boardwalks and business districts.  In Bethany Beach, Delaware, you’ll find this charming bookstore on the boardwalk.

https://www.bethanybeachbooks.com is the link to click for more information. 

BETHANY'S ONLY INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORE FOR OVER 24 YEARS.

We are an independently owned bookstore, located only a few steps off the boardwalk in Bethany Beach, Delaware. The store was established in 1991 and currently occupies 2,000 square feet. In 2010, Bethany Beach Books was put up for sale, it was sold to its current owner in December of 2010.

We are a member of the Bethany-Fenwick Chamber of Commerce. In addition to sponsoring monthly book clubs, Bethany Beach Books hosts numerous author signings & story times throughout the summer months. 
Bethany Beach Books is also the creator of The Book Drop, a monthly book subscription box service, which launched in February 2015.
We are open every day, year round! We hope to see you soon!

On a personal note:  In my community, there’s a farm that offers a weekly produce drop. They offer a season produce box.  Its convenient and fun.   I love the Book Drop program idea. I bet The Book Drop operates much the same. 
Leave a comment on this post to be eligible for the February Grand Prize drawing with a form of contact and thanks for visiting!    
(Info downloaded from website https://www.bethanybeachbooks.com)

3 comments:

  1. I love Bethany Books. My sisters lives in Lewes and belongs to one of the book groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in N. Delaware and my sister lives in Lewes. I've heard so much good about Bethany Books. I need to go there the next time I'm in Lewes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bookstore is a real treasure. I would love to visit. Boardwalks are my favorite place to walk during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Follow 50 Authors from 50 States blog for the latest