March 18, 2012

Wendi Petzler of The Gem State-Idaho

 As the 13th largest state in the US, Idaho produces 72 types of precious stones.  Some of these stones can be found nowhere else in the world which si why our great state is known as The Gem State.
And of course, there’s those amazing potatoes, a staple in most everyone kitchen pantry. 
From the populated capital of Boise to the smallest communities, Idaho boasts the second lowest cost of living in the US making it, when added to the culture, history, scenery and sense of community, a great place to live and visit.
For more information on Idaho, visit www.idaho.gov and www.visitidaho.org
With a very active imagination, I’ve been writing since I was a teen and finally got off my tush to make my dreams come true.  New Concepts Publishing took me into their family and I am grateful to Andrea DePasture for believing in me.  I like to shake up the genres and love writing combinations of historical, fantasy and vamps. 
Product of a book loving mother who got me hooked on reading at the early age of three, I quickly decided I wanted to write my own. As I said, you can find my hand in several genres, and currently released is the Borne Vampire series.  I love meeting readers and other writers, so please feel free to e-mail me at wend.petzler@yahoo.com.
Allow me to whisk you away on grand adventures and places where happily ever-afters really do come true.
Desire. Adventure. Welcome to my world ...
www.wendpetzler.com
Pictures provided by www.visitidaho.org and www.idaho.gov

5 comments:

  1. There's always something to learn in these state blogs. I wasn't aware Idaho was such a big gem producer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for the Great State of Idaho and Idaho Authors! Great write-up, Wendi, and wow, some HOT books, too! I'm all ready for Tater Tots and and a yummy book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Wendi, You are my "neighbor" both from my home state of Montana and my current state of Washington. Idaho is a beautiful state. We have an early love of books and writing in common! Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gems and potatoes! How can you go wrong? I love them both.
    Debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a special spot in my heart for Idaho. My mom was born and raised there and my great-grandparents homesteaded there in the early 20th century.

    ReplyDelete

Follow 50 Authors from 50 States blog for the latest